How to be a KBF Story
Kentuckiana Business Forum (KBF) is Kentuckiana’s premier television program dedicated to entrepreneurship and the business community. We interview business owners, top executives, non-profit Directors or government officials about their personal challenges and triumphs on the road to business success.
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:
How do I qualify?
- You must be a business owner, top executive or founder…or
- You must be a non-profit director…or
- You must be a governmental official…and
- Your business must have a physical location within Kentuckiana…and
- You must have an interesting and compelling story to tell…(it may be motivational, original, etc.)
Is there a cost?
- There is no cost
What do I need to do?
If the above describes you, follow these steps:
1) E-Mail the following information:
- Company bio and brochure
- Personal bio
- Any articles written about you or your business
- Brief statement about what makes your story unique and special
2) Send your information by email to:
Attn: Production Dept. E-mail: email@example.com
Please include “KBF Story” in the subject line
3) After we receive your information:
- We will review all submissions.
- If we have questions, we will call you.
- We will further develop your story by scheduling a preliminary phone interview.
If chosen, we will call you again to schedule an on camera interview at your business location
Please be patient, as we have many submissions.